Usually there are as many opinions as there are mouths, but the same doesn’t hold true for the colour BLACK! It is the queen of colours and there is no second opinion here, for sure! If it’s not black, you gotta put it back. *wink*
Now that every women on this planet is hooked to black, it becomes a herculean task to wear black and yet wear the ‘crown in the crowd’. I mean we wouldn’t want to be seen dead in an outfit which is owned by plenty other females. Hence, standing out in a black ensemble while seeming effortless is going to be our agenda for the day.
So, get comfy on your couch with a hot cuppa and get ready to dive into the world of fashion with Dupatta Bazaar.
We aren’t here to talk basic LBD’s. Since our motto is to stand out in the crowd, it has to be something ‘not so basic’. How about throwing in a Dupatta with your all black outfits?
- For all you young divas, we know your wardrobe is overloaded with crop tops amongst which a black one is the easiest to find. A basic pair of trousers/straight or palazzo pants (depending on your personal style) is the second thing you need. Last but not the least, for a perfect indo western ensemble, of course, a beautifully draped dupatta. Here are some options you could opt for-
- If monochrome is your thing, then pair your black crop top and trousers, with a Dupatta in the same colour. This Chiffon Dupatta with Mirror Work will provide the much needed bling to the outfit yet keeping it subtle and classy.
- If you want to add a pop of colour to your outfit, pair your crop top and bottoms with a striking white Dupatta. The contrast of black and white is evergreen and black embroidery on the white Dupatta will beautifully complement your outfit.
- Moving on to the ‘yummy mummies’ of the above segment now, we have got some beautiful outfits for you as well.
- Get your basic black kurta out and pair it with black embroidered Chikankari pants. The combination of red and black is to die for, which is why we have chosen this beautiful Black Dupatta with Aari Work Dupatta that’ll leave you feeling as graceful as a swan.
- Lastly, we would like to share with you our ‘go-to look’, to look anything but basic in a black ensemble. That one basic Dupatta that’ll amp up any black outfit, be it Indian or Western. Actually, we have got two options!
Click here to see our choice number one. So versatile, ethereal and a work of art, all at the same time. A monochromatic black Silk Kurta Set with this red Banarasi Dupatta and this is the only accessory you’ll ever need. Especially if you are newly married, this is your best bet.
Click here to soothe your eyes with a splash of colours while keeping our commitment to black as strong as ever. How resplendent do these colours look on the black canvas! Do I really need to tell you why you need this beauty in your wardrobe? Phew, just get it already!
Pick from the array of stylish Dupattas and let them do the talking.