Buy these splendid Phulkari dupattas to enhance your wardrobe's collection. These traditional dupattas come from land of Punjab. It's name is literally derived from word phul means flower and kari means craft, thus it means floral work or floral craft. Flaunt these evergreen dupattas with solid coloured kurties, mojri and jhumkas for divinely diva look!-
- The beauty of this pretty phulkari fabrics lies in the ethnic hand embroidered techniques employed to churn out fine, airy, light weight and aesthestically appealing dupatta. The choice of vibrant colour play and a sensational mix with gold borders makes this dupatta simply irresistible!
- This gorgeous chiffon dupatta is a visual treat, exalting lavish elegance and rich look. Size:86*39 Inches, Colour:Black, Touch & Feel: Soft and Flowy
- This dupatta can also be used as a protective scarf in windy conditions, serves as a stole or shawl in cold weather.or as a handy fabric for reverence when visiting a Gurudwara (sikh temple). This dupatta is a perfect occasion and festive wear.
- Let the creative side of you show by using unique ways of utilizing this dupatta. It can be made into a curtain, beautiful carry bag, ethnic wall frame or can be used wonderfully to gift wrap something special.
- A perfect gift for women and girls for all occasions. For viewing our complete range of stunning dupattas and scarfs please click on 'Dupatta Bazaar' above the title.