Swathe in the beauty of this heavily embroidered Multicoloured Phulkari dupatta dupatta. It adorns a unique phulkari embroidered design along with gotta work, mirror work and colourful pompoms all over. This piece will be a finest to your wardrobe.
- These traditional dupattas come from land of Punjab. It's name is literally derived from word phul means flower and kari means craft, thus it means floral work or floral craft.
- Flaunt this evergreen dupattas with solid coloured kurties, mojri and jhumkas for divinely diva look!
- Colour: Pink, Orange & Multicolour.
- Fabric: Chinnon & Size: 2.4 meters.
- The beauty of this pretty phulkari dupatta lies in the ethnic hand embroidered techniques employed to churn out fine, gorgeous, intricate and aesthestically appealing chiffon dupatta. The choice of vibrant colour play and a sensational mix with gold scalloped borders makes this dupatta simply irresistible!
- Ideal for weddings, festivities &