Swathe in the beauty of this ravishing red bridal dupatta in mesmerizing net fabric. So add this classic dupatta with chant 'Sada Saubhagyavti Bhav' written on border to your collection of ethnic wear. Rich & regal, this heavily embroidered net dupatta from the house of Dupatta Bazaar would be a stunning and versatile addition to your wedding wear. Wrap around this astounding piece and grace your favourite occasion, festivals and weddings.
- This gorgeous net dupatta in auspicious colour can be used as a bridal Dupatta /Chunri to cover head and shoulders during functions and ceremonies. It can also be used to visit religious places and functions like mata ki chowki etc. This dupatta will be a wonderful addition to your wedding wardrobe.
- Size: 2.5 meters, Fabric: Net
- Adorn yourself with this beautiful Red Bridal dupatta featuring chants "Sada Saubhagyavti Bhav". Wrap around this astounding piece with elegant embroidery and grace your favorite occasion
- Team up this dupatta with kurta, anarkali, lehenga or saari for timeless signature styles.
- This stunning versatile dupatta can be worn for Wedding, Traditional Ceremonies like Engagement, Mehendi, Sangeet, Roka, Bhaat, Jalwa (Baby Shower), Marriage, Kua Pujan, Mangal Path, Festival, Function, Nangal or any other rituals or traditional occasions.